#838W - 8 Ton 26" - 55"
When the need is for a versatile aircraft jack that can accommodate the needs of a busy FBO, the Model #838W is the choice. Model #838W provides all the strength and versatility needed to accommodate larger aircraft. This unique design allows for easy conversion from a 26" low wing aircraft jack to a 32" or 38" aircraft jack, avoiding the high cost of having to purchase model specific jacks. Now with "Tilt & Go" wheels and convenient handle storage for greater value.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- Highly Versatile - shipped with adapters for 26", 32" & 38" heights
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Double Action 8 Ton (16,000 lb Hydraulic Cylinder
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the load
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Stable Three Leg Design clears the gear doors
- "Tilt & Go" wheels for greater mobility