Inch & Metric Thread DetectivesAdd to Wishlist
1(one) Inch String & 1 (one) Metric String
The Thread Detective® / Thread Identifier is the must have tool for all professionals and do-it -your-selfers that saves time by taking the guessing out of thread sizes and pitches and eliminates the costly repairs from damages when they guess wrong! This precise, easy-to-use, all steel tool identifies threading on nuts, bolts, threaded holes and many other items. This Metric Thread Detective consists of identifiers for the most common sizes,both coarse and fine.
The Inch Thread Identifier contains nut and bolt sizes; 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20
The Metric Thread Identifier contains nut and bolt sizes; M4x0.7, M5x0.8, M6 x 1.0, M8x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.0, M10x1.25, M10x1.50, M12x1.25, M12x1.5 & M12x1.75
Identifiers are strung on a convenient wire lanyard so they never get lost. Compact and portable, perfect for use in the hangar.
- Takes the guess work out of thread sizes and pitches
- Eliminates costly repairs from cross-threading or installing the wrong threaded fastener
- Perfect for distinguishing metric threads and for sorting all your loose nuts and bolts
- Identifies nuts, bolts , threaded holes or studs
- Set contains all the most common sizes in both coarse and fine threads
- Rugged steel construction
- Identifiers strung on a lanyard so they never get lost
- Compact and portable
- Easy to use when identifying threads in tight places
- Perfect for the professional or do it your-selfer
- Great for use in the hangar!