Beechcraft Inertial Reel Shoulder Harness STC KitAdd to Wishlist
**PLEASE NOTE: Based on your model and color choice, there may be a delay in receiving your order due to manufacturing restrictions. If your order will be affected by this delay, you will be notified by email and information will be provided as to when you can expect your order to ship. If you have any questions, please contact us.**
STC SA01880CH EASA 10071581
FAA approved STC / PMA kit for the installation of 3 Point Diagonal (Single Strap Over) inertial reel equipped shoulder harnesses in the 2 front seats (pilot and co-pilot) of an aircraft that did not come with factory installed shoulder harnesses.
Our Beechcraft Inertial Reel STC Kit includes all of the required FAA PMA parts and hardware to create the shoulder harness attachment points in the pilot and co-pilot positions as well as TSO-C114 OEM quality AmSafe® 3-point diagonal belt assemblies.
You Will Receive;
- 2 (two) single diagonal shoulder harnesses with inertial reels - pilot and co-pilot position
- 2 (two) inertial reel covers*
- 2 (two) lap belts with new buckle and end fittings - pilot and co-pilot position
- All required parts & hardware for 2 front seats
- Detailed installation manual with drawings
- 8130-3 airworthiness certificate
- Supplemental Type Certificate
- STC Authorization
- Optional: Royalite Window Surround Spacer Kit (for aircraft with thicker, royalite/plastic around the windows. Most often seen in V35, V35A, V35B, A36, 95-B55, F33A)
Estimated Installation Time: 4 - 8 hours to complete both the pilot & co-pilot restraints after everything is open and ready to begin the installation of the STC Kit. This is an estimated time only; we cannot guarantee a time due to the differences between installers &/or shops.Stock Colors: Black, Grey or Fawn (Tan)
*The inertial reel cover is black, but is made of a material that can be painted to match the interior of your aircraft if so desired.