Inch Thread DetectiveAdd to Wishlist
SAE / INCH
The Thread Detective® / Thread Identifier is the must have tool for all professionals and do-it -your-selfers that saves time by taking the guessing out of thread sizes and pitches and eliminates the costly repairs from damages when they guess wrong! This precise, easy-to-use, all steel tool identifies threading on nuts, bolts, threaded holes and many other items.SAE/Inch Thread Detective consists of identifiers for the most common inch sizes ,both coarse and fine #4 thru 1/2".
Inch Thread Identifiers contain nut and bolt sizes; 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20.
Identifiers are strung on a convenient wire lanyard so they never get lost. Compact and portable, perfect for use in the hangar.
- Takes the guess work out of thread sizes and pitches
- Eliminates costly repairs from cross-threading or installing the wrong threaded fastener
- Perfect for distinguishing inch threads and for sorting all your loose nuts and bolts
- Identifies nuts, bolts , threaded holes or studs
- Set contains all the most common sizes in both coarse and fine threads
- Rugged steel construction
- Identifiers strung on a lanyard so they never get lost
- Compact and portable
- Easy to use when identifying threads in tight places
- Perfect for the professional or do it your-selfer
- Great for use in the hangar!