868HLW - 8 Ton High Lift Jack 32" - 93"Add to Wishlist
THE CESSNA JACK WITH LOADS OF LIFT
Built by Aviation People for Light General Aviation
Our Model 868HLW jack features our exclusive 31.5" cylinder assembly that provides a full 25" of available lifting range and combines the strength and versatility of our Model 868W high wing jack with the ability to provide a full 6" of additional ram travel. Ram travel that translates into additional ground clearance, working room and reduced set up time. This jack will accommodate the complete line of high wing Cessna aircraft such as the 172RG, 177RG, 182RG, 210 and 337. Shipped with adapters, our unique design allows the Model 868HLW to easily be converted from a low wing jack at 32" and 38" to a 62" or 68" high wing jack, avoiding the high cost of having to purchase numerous model specific jacks.
EFFECTIVE RANGES: 32"-57", 38"-63", 62"-87", 68"-93"
RAM CAPACITY: 8 Tons (16,000 lbs)
VIDEO: #868HLW in action (thank you New Mexico Aero Service!)
- Proven Design - Thousands Sold Worldwide Since 1995
- Modern, Stable 3-Leg Design Allowing for the Clearance of Gear Doors
- Purpose Built, Self Contained Hydraulic Package
Equipped with Dual Hydraulic Pumps
Provides Lift on the Up & Down Stroke, Reducing the Handle Cycles by 50%
- Substantial 1-1/4" Diameter Ram
Concave Lifting Surface Machined into the Ram
Equipped with Friction Safety Collar to Secure the Load
- Highly Versatile - One Jack for Many Models of Aircraft
Shipped with All Adapters Needed to Achieve Multiple Heights
32"-57", 38"-63", 62"-87", 68"-93"
- Braced with Commercial Grade Heavy Gauge Tubing
Double Braced at 62" & 68"
- Rugged, Heavy 7-gauge Steel Base
Laser Cut, Robotically Welded & Powder Coated
- Standard with Tilt & Go Wheels for Greater Mobility
Heavy Duty & Easily Replaceable
Ships FedEx or UPS Ground 100's in Stock for Quick Shipment