Ercoupe 0200A Model D" Engine Upgrade -- STC SA2628WEAdd to Wishlist
FAA STC SA2628W - TCM 0200A ENGINE CONVERSION
Product: Authorization and Drawings
Approved for Ercoupe Model 415D and those Model 415C and 415CD aircraft converted to Model 415D per Type Certificate (T.C.) A-787, Note 3.
Additionally, other T.C. A-787 aircraft may be converted by FAA Field Approval, Form 337.
The TCM 0200A has several advantages over the C75 and C85 series engines.
- Increased performance.
- Enhanced parts availability at lower cost
- Uses a widely available McCauley 1A101/DCM6948 propeller.
The installation is accomplished without the need for structural modification.
- The engine mount is reused and the mounting bolts and vibration dampeners are upgraded.
- The engine baffling is reused; the front right baffle is reworked.
- The induction system and exhaust system are reused.
- An electric fuel transfer system replaces the C75/85 engine driven fuel pump.