#868W - 8 Ton 26" - 87"
The ULTIMATE in versatile heavy duty general aviation aviation jacks. When the need is for a versatile jack that can accommodate the needs of a busy FBO, the Model #868W is the choice. The Model #868W combines all the strength and versatility of Model #838W with the necessary fittings to accommodate high wing Cessna aircraft such as 172RG, 177RG, 210. (Models 182RG and 337, see 868HLW). Shipped with adapters, our unique design allows the Model #868W to easily convert from a 26" low wing jack through the 32" and 38" levels to a double-braced 62" or 68" high wing jack, avoiding the high cost of having to purchase model specific jacks.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- Highly Versatile - shipped with adapters for 26", 32", 38",62",68" starting heights
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Double braced at the 68" height for stability
- Double Action 8 Ton (16,000 lb Hydraulic Cylinder
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the load
- Convenient pump handle storage
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Stable Three Leg Design clears the gear doors
- "Tilt & Go" wheels for greater mobility