#868HLW - 8 Ton 32" - 93"
The Model 868HLW jack features our exclusive 31.5" cylinder assembly that provides a full 25" of available lifting range. The Model 868HLW combines the strength and versatility of our Model 868W high wing jack with the ability to provide a full 6" of additional ram travel. Ram travel that translates into additional ground clearance, working room and reduced set up time.
The Model 868HLW jack accommodates the complete line of high wing Cessna aircraft, such as the 172RG, 177RG, 182RG, 210 and 337. Shipped with adapters, our unique design allows the Model 868HLW to easily be converted from a low wing jack at 32" and 38" to a 62" or 68" high wing jack, avoiding the high cost of having to purchase numerous model specific jacks.
When the need is for a high wing jack that can deliver superior ground clearance and accommodate a wide range of aircraft, the Model 868HLW is the choice.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- High lift cylindar (25")
- Double action 8 Ton (16,000 lb) hydraulic cylinder
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Highly versatile
- Shipped with adapters for 32", 38", 62" & 68" starting heights
- Double braced at 62" & 68" height for stability
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the load
- Convenient pump handle storage
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- "Tilt & Go" wheels for greater mobility