#838HLW - 8 Ton 32" - 63"
The Model 838HLW jack features our exclusive 31.5" cylinder assembly that provides a full 25" of available lifting range. The Model 838HLW combines the strength and versatility of our Model 838W jack with the ability to provide a full 6" of additional ram travel. Ram travel that translates into additional ground clearance, working room and reduced set up time. The Model 838HLW jack accommodates the complete line of Cessna 300/400 aircraft. When the need is for a jack that can deliver superior ground clearance, and accommodate a wide range of aircraft, the Model 838HLW is the choice.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- High lift cylinder (25")
- Double action 8 Ton (16,000 lb) hydraulic cylinder
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Highly versatile
- Shipped with adapters for 32" & 38" starting heights
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the load
- Convenient pump handle storage
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- "Tilt & Go" wheels for greater mobility