#326 - 3 Ton 26"- 43"
OUR MOST POPULAR LOW WING SINGLE AND LIGHT TWIN JACK
Eliminates the frustration of having unstable Aircraft Jacks that conflict with landing gear components and gear doors adjacent to your jack point. Owners of Bonanza, Mooney, Comanche and Twin Comanche Aircraft may want to refer to Model #324 for it's ability to provide a slide under fit.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Double Action 3 Ton (6,0000 lb) Hydraulic Cylinder
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the Load
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Stable Three Leg Design Clears the Gear Doors
- Convenient Handle Storage