#324 - 3 Ton 24" - 40"
THE ANSWER TO YOUR LOW WING ENGINE JACKING NEEDS
Eliminates the frustration of having unstable Aircraft Jacks that conflict with landing gear components and gear doors adjacent to your jack point. These Aircraft Jacks are especially appreciated by owners of Bonanza, Mooney, Comanche and Twin Comanche Aircraft for the manner in which they may be positioned clear of the inner gear door hinge. Model #324 provides an easy slide under fit on aircraft with lower jack points with a low collapsed height of 24".
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Beech Model 99, Beech 1900, Citation Series, Cheyenne I/II/III/IV, Conquest King Air, Navajo, Pilatus, Queenaire, T28
- Concave Top Assures the Aircraft Stays on the Jack
- Double Action 3 Ton (6,0000 lb) Hydraulic Cylinder
- Locking Safety Collar Secures the Load
- Rugged Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Stable Three Leg Design Clears the Gear Doors